Anyone can join the Lincoln Fellowship! Dues are $25.00 per year or $250.00 for a lifetime membership.
Board of Directors
- Charlie Kuhn, President
- Steve Herr, Vice President
- Chuck Teague, Secretary
- Paul Ketterman, Treasurer
- Charles Scott, Archivist/Historian
- Wendy Allen, Director
- Doug Brouder, Director
- Tina M. Grim, Director
- Ronald Hankey, Director
- Dru Neil, Director
- James Roach, Director
- Scott Hartwig, ex-officio
In addition to Dedication Day, the Fellowship also sponsors an annual Breakfast with Abe, an annual meeting and luncheon with a keynote speaker, and are preparing to launch a Lincoln traveling trunk.
The Lincoln Fellowship of Pennsylvania was founded in 1938:
- to observe as Americans each anniversary of the birth of Abraham Lincoln;
- to fittingly commemorate the anniversary of the dedication of the Soldiers' National Cemetery and the Gettysburg Address he delivered there;
- to preserve and make more readily accessible the landmarks associated with his life or ancestry within Pennsylvania; and
- to actively encourage the youth of our Commonwealth to embrace his ideals.